- The Fault Lies Within, , 2020, 24x24in. original digital painting, created by pushing, pulling, and stretching pixe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @franlevinson: #ARTDEXQuarantineArt youtu.be/48wH9Y6YiG8 via @YouTubeI would like to share three of my original digital paintings tha… 3 weeks ago
- lnkd.in/gSz6TWx lnkd.in/gaUzQ7Y 3 weeks ago
- RT @theARTDEX: Check out the wonderful artworks we have received from our global ARTDEX members for #ARTDEXQuarantineArt! https://t.co/a7AC… 3 weeks ago
- #ARTDEXQuarantineArt youtu.be/48wH9Y6YiG8 via @YouTubeI would like to share three of my original digital paintin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- 85,645 hits
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: origamiImage
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
4,329 films were submitted to the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. This blog had 24,000 views in 2012. If each view were a film, this blog would power 6 Film Festivals
Li Hongjun lives and works in Beijing, though originally from Shaanxi Province in China. His life has been split between peasant and artist, with a break in the 90s and then returning to his art at middle age in 2006.
His paper sculptures are almost like architectural or mathematical models with their topographic style. Using layers and layers of paper to create this topology, Hongjun utilizes negative and positive shapes, as well as rotation and skewing, resulting in a very impressive effect. He combines both eastern and western paper cutting methods to create his distortions.
via PIFO Gallery